I've always wanted to do a triathlon. I finally committed and signed up with two friends- Lindsey and Jessica. We trained over the last several months- but definitely not like I wanted too. My back acted up so I actually hardly ran. I mostly biked and swam when I could. I am a horrible swimmer and didn't put the time into it as a should/needed. But I did it and survived. I loved it! I felt great. It was short, but challenging for me. It pushed me to do something new and something I wasn't great at. (I tend to avoid those things). I would love to get better at swimming so I can do more! I loved doing the three events. It made my body feel so good. We chose this tri because it started with the run and ended with the swim, which I actually really enjoyed. It was refreshing and that way I could get ahead with the run and bike and not finish last with the swim. Hah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment