We started out backyard addition. We are building a secondary garage, sports court, and basically second house. Anything we wish our house had is going in the gym. Dayton and I (and mostly Dayton) spent months coming up with the plans and design. Our backyard sure looks a lot different.
John came and did some drilling for us.
We bulldozed the orchid. Normally I would be so sad, but the trees were all dying and decaying. There was only one good tree out of 14 that we cut down. Also it is SO much work, time, money and it's just not worth it to me anymore. With my new health issues it just wasn't worth it to me. I bought the house for the yard and now I'm changing everything. Funny how times works out.
A little boy's paradise.
Digging the tunnel.
They were short staffed so Dayton and Parker got to go help with the excavation.

No comments:
Post a Comment