Sunday, April 10, 2022

Cooper Turns Four

Cooper turned four. He has been planning this day for weeks. He found the exact cake he wanted on Pinterest weeks ago. He requested fruit loops for breakfast and then wanted to go on a special lunch date to McDonalds with mom. He wanted to have a picnic for dinner up Hobble Creek. We roasted hot dogs and played croquet. Then we had cake. He opened his presents that morning and was thrilled with his own nerf gun. Everything is so fun and exciting with Cooper. He is always over the moon about all the small things and makes celebrating just the best.




Oh Cooper. He is our little ray of sunshine. He radiates joy and all that is good. He makes us laugh and can always put a smile on my face. We've spent more time together as the older boys have been in school and Cooper has become my little side kick. He always wants to be right by me. I'm the only one who can brush his teeth, get him milk, or anything else that he needs. I should probably force him to get over it, but I love feeling needed from him and I know that won't last so I'm just soaking up every precious moment with this boy. 
Cooper is super social and loves friends. He can't get enough play time. He will play with a friend in the morning and then immediately come home and ask who he can play with next. He doesn't enjoy being by himself and his perfect day would be doing fun activities with friends and family literally all day long. He is our social butterfly. He thinks that Hunter's school friends are his friends and refers to them as such. "Oh yeah Paul. He's coming over to play with me." HAH. He is constantly going next door to visit the neighbors and ask them to play. Most of them are nearly twice his age. I love his outgoing, brave, and confident personality. Cooper is always up for anything. He is ALL in whatever he is doing. 
Cooper is smart, loves to learn, and catches on quickly. He loves to do school activities with me. 
Cooper is probably our worst eater- mostly because he'd rather be playing and doing other things, but he is getting better at it. We used to make a rule that no one could leave the table until Cooper was finished, otherwise he'd reply he was full and never eat.
Cooper is also a little lady's man. He is too flirty and we are already having the, "only girls you can kiss are Mommy." He's four. Heaven help us.
Cooper loves Bear Lake, hot tubbing, riding his bike, playing with friends, and playing games as a family. Cooper also loves treats. Cooper's favorite foods right now are yogurt, milk, toast, smoothies, string cheese, and boiled eggs. 
Cooper is friendly and kind to everyone around him. He is getting more of a sassy personality. He can be manipulative and will say things like, "You want me to eat this cookie huh mom?" "My body really needs this treat." He can also be the biggest weasel and tries to get out of any and every chore. Cooper is a delight to have in our family. He loves his older brothers and is so sweet with Parker. I love watching Cooper and Parker becoming better friends as Parker gets older. I can't imagine my life without him. He is so much fun and so much joy. 

Cooper always comes up with crazy outfits. 
Cooper had his friend Noel.
Cooper is just as much of a motor head as Carter. Good thing big brother will take him for rides. 

Cooper loves the horses.

It was his birthday this week so the library gave him a fun hat and balloon at story time. Parker also insisted on being just like Cooper. 
This is Cooper's "Super Cooper" cape he got in the hospital now 3 years ago. The cancer floor gave it to him and he still loves to put it on and play. He will forever be our super Cooper. I still think of that awful hospital stay and how I really thought I'd loose this boy. I will never forget that and will be forever grateful that he got to stay. Our miracle. Our ray of light. Our Cooper.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment