Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Cutest Boys Around

Parker is growing fast and has had a couple hair cuts already.  I just love this little guy. I bought this cute little outfit for church, and he hardly wore it because of home church during COVID, so I pulled it out and got him all dressed up anyways. Doesn't he just look handsome?

I could take pictures of this cute face all day long. LOVE that big grin.


We've definitely been spending more time at home and I love how much time our boys have gotten to spend together. I really do think they have gotten closer. I love capturing moments like this. 

And also walking in on moments like this. . . what little cuties, all reading books together. Seriously just melts my heart. Oh how I love having four little boys who are just the best of friends. 
Parker absolutely loves bath time. We have never had a baby love it as much as Parker. He loves splashing around and seriously gets crazy as he kicks and moves around. Parker loves his tummy time and will now "swim" in the tub. Is he not the cutest???


 

No comments:

Post a Comment