Thursday, October 8, 2020

Happy Father's Day

We got back from the Cedar Cabin on Father's Day and we were kind of tired so we decided to make Dayton's Father's Day dinner another night-when we had more time and could do something on the smoker. 
The boys made Dayton the cutest Father's Day book. 


Dayton is the cutest daddy and the boys adore him. I couldn't ask for a better partner or role model for our boys. He teaches them to work hard and then play hard. He does so much for our family and I don't know what we would do without him. He teaches the boys how to build, take care of bees, and how to ride bikes. He shows them compassion and patience. He tells them to always be kind and always says, "you boys know how much I love you?" To which they always reply, "yes, we know dad" all annoyed. haha. I know deep down how much they need and love to hear that from Dayton. I'm so grateful he expresses that love so often to the boys so they will never doubt that.

Always lots of wrestling and tickling going on 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment