Tuesday, October 6, 2020

New Hike Discovery

After being cooped up with COVID, we are loving the spring weather! It is so nice to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Hiking trails are definitely busier, bbut we found a new fun hike. It was quite the drive up Provo Canyon and several times I thought our van was going to break down. The trail wasn't marked well and I didn't have service, but I managed to find it. We had a little picnic at the base of  the trail. The hike wasn't too long, but the end was steep. I kind of regretted taking all four boys by myself- it was definitely an adventure. I had to carry Cooper and Parker all the way to the top, but we made it! The views were stunning. 

My little hikers

I really wish this picture showed the trail justice. It was sooo steep.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment