Monday, October 19, 2020

Hunter Family Reunion at Bear Lake

For some reason, the Hunter reunion and the Law Orangeville Lodge reunion are always at the same time. All of my other "girl" cousins were going to be there. It would be the first time in 5 years we were together and probably 10 years since we were all there together at the lake. Dayton and I decided to split forces. I went to Bear Lake for a few days. I took Hunter and Parker. He took Carter and Cooper to Orangeville. I stayed in Bear Lake for a few days and then met him in Orangeville on his birthday. It was a lot of driving in a weekend, but so fun to see everyone. 

Hunter and Avery (Kristen's daughter) had fun playing in the sand.


Antinette and her granddaughter Thea on the fun blow up wave runner
Parker and Uncle Isaac.

Paddle boarding with Papa.

Beckham, Thea, and Hunter

Hunter recruited Angela (Nick's wife) to play games all weekend. They played endless games of Skull King.
Best Uncle EVER. I love that I captured this moment. 
Hunter was thrilled to come to Bear Lake and spend time with James. They are pretty much inseparable. 
So fun just hanging out and catching up with these girls.


Bingo time with Aunt Antinette. She had fun prizes. You can always count on Antinette for fun games.





Watching for the Bear Lake monster. 
The Bear lake monster and his little "baby" monster. They brought treats and even had their COVID masks.


We found old pictures of the cousins at Bear lake that we tried to recreate. It was seriously so much fun. We could not stop laughing. Being with these girls was healing for my soul. I have missed them!





Nothing beats a good campfire and smores.


Our favorite place.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment