Dayton doesn't love to celebrate and I make up an excuse I can TO celebrate. His birthday usually falls around reunions so it can be hard to fit in birthday celebrations. I was going to be in Bear lake and he was going to be in Orangeville with the Laws. I hate that his birthday is in the middle of July and during all of our family get togethers. Its so lame. He doesn't seem to mind, but I think birthdays should be special. He didn't want much for his birthday and was fine to keep it low key, so what did I do? BIRTHDAY WEEK! Since we couldn't do our fun celebrations on his birthday, we just extended it and did something fun to celebrate Dayton all week. We surprised him with Crumbl cookies, the boys made him cards, we went on a date for a birthday dinner to Rodizio Grill, we made him a fancy birthday dinner, chocolate zucchini cake, and an eggs benedict breakfast. I even surprised him with the best gift- a rocking camping chair complete with an umbrella. Dayton's perfect set up for Bear Lake. It was a great week and we sure enjoyed spoiling our favorite person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment