Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Baby Boy Law #4

We found out we were expecting on Mother's Day. We were so good to keep it a secret. We didn't tell the boys until I was 16 weeks. We then told parents and siblings. I think people were surprised. The boys sure wanted a sister, but I'm sure glad we get to have another sweet boy join our family. You're welcome world! Baby boy Law will be joining us January 2020. 

This is the video when we told the boys I was pregnant. They were so excited.

This is when we found out it was a boy. They weren't quite as excited then. It was a little traumatic, but they have warmed up to the idea of another boy and can't wait to meet him. Carter seems to be the most excited. He asks me every day, "hows baby doing?" "How are you feeling?" "Is baby kicking?" He loves to feel the baby move around and kick. It has been so fun to have Carter be a little older and be so excited about it all. Cooper loves babies and is so fascinated by them, but he still gets jealous when his brothers are on my lap, so I'm sure it will be a transition for him. Hunter is excited and will be such a great helper. Can't wait to see him soon! (Still working out a name).









No comments:

Post a Comment