The boys worked hard all summer doing their jobs to earn money to go buy whatever they wanted. Carter really wanted this PJ Mask watch. He finally earned enough to buy it and is OBSESSED. It seriously never leaves his arm and it is at the forefront of every thought. "Are we going to the splash pad? I should probably take off my watch now then so I don't forget. I don't want it to get wet." He constantly asks to have it readjusted. We have to find it a special spot at night so he doesn't stay up and play the little games it has. Dayton and I just laugh every time we see it. I don't think there is a bulkier watch out there. But it makes him happy so he sports it every where he goes. He is so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment