I mentioned to Dayton how nice it would be to paint all of our doors, since we we have now repainted most of our entire house. Well leave it to Dayton to jump on a project. The next day at work he bought all the paint we would need to spray every door and closet door in our house. We painted 26 doors and a fireplace mantle. It was quite the project to take all the doors off, but we had quite the system. We lined them all up on plastic. I rolled the paint and sprayer in a wagon while Dayton sprayed the doors. We let them dry for a few hours and then did more coats. It was a full day project but the sprayer sure makes it easier. We were able to take all the doors off, paint them, and put all the hardware back together in a day. Whew. I wasn't excited to spend the entire day painting doors, but I was sure glad to get it done. Grateful for such a go getter husband who will take on projects so easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment