Can't believe I have a six year old! Hunter is 6 going on 16. Hunter is so bright and love learning. He loves to build and create. He loves legos and Kinnex. He enjoys playing outside and spending time with family and friends.
We started the day off with breakfast and presents. Hunter requested German pancakes.
Then we played a bunch of new games he got for his birthday. He loved clue. Hunter loves games. He could play them all day, so since it was his birthday that is just what we did.
We took a break from game playing and went to a new reservoir in Salem. It was perfect. It was part of a huge park so there was lots of shade. We grabbed a pizza and enjoyed time in the sand and water.
We came home and played more games. Hunter wanted an ice cream Oreo cake- his favorite. He was very particular with how he wanted it, but I think I passed the test.
Happy Birthday to my favorite 6 year old! Hunter is one special little guy and we are so grateful for him to be apart of our family.













No comments:
Post a Comment