Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Dayton Buys a Side by Side

It had been a year since Cooper's incident and when we thought we would loose him. Cooper is obsessed with four wheelers and motor bikes. He is another motor head, which couldn't make Dayton happier. Everyday after Dayton would get home from work, Cooper would ask Dayton to take him for a ride. He would then literally start hyper ventilating from excitement. It was hilarious. Dayton decided to sell the four wheeler and get the side by side. It could then be a family activity and he thought the boys would enjoy being able to see out more. He decided he needed to spend more time with the boys and enjoy the moments while they're young. 
It has actually been super fun to go on rides. Hunter doesn't love it as much as everyone else, but we have still been able to go on several family outings. It is street legal, which makes leaving our house to head up the canyon so convenient. I'll admit, I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. 

Last ride on the four wheeler.

 Pure Joy.










No comments:

Post a Comment