Carter was very excited to be 4. Because he has an older brother, he always wants to be bigger and better at the next thing. We started the day with presents complete with his special birthday balloon.
When I asked Carter what he wanted for breakfast, he told me green eggs and ham. Love this boy. Thats exactly what we made.

Dayton took Carter and Cooper on a special side by side ride. He got to take his binoculars and explore nature. They had a blast.
I picked Hunter up from school and then we headed to "Mapleton" beach. We had a picnic and the boys enjoyed making their classic volcano/mote creations.
They work hard constantly bringing buckets and buckets of water up.
Afterwards, I got busy making dinner and cake while the boys tried out a new game from Aunt Mariah- Sleeping Queens.
The batman cake Carter requested was definitely a Pinterest fail. But, it did taste good so it ended up being okay.
What a cute birthday boy. All day I kept asking Carter how it felt to be 4. He told me he wasn't four until he blew out the candles on his birthday cake. After he blew them out, he exclaimed, "There. Now I'm 4!" We had so much fun celebrating all things Carter today.































No comments:
Post a Comment