Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. We did an egg hunt, died eggs, and found easter baskets. We then went to my parents house for Easter dinner and had a wonderful Easter discussion on the atonement and the role Jesus Christ has had in each of our lives. What a wonderful time to remember our Savior. 

Easter Egg Baskets!





I will always love buying the boys new "Easter" clothes. It was pulling teeth to get them to take a few pictures so it's a good thing I had the Easter egg Hunt to bribe them with. HAH.









Our imperfect family is filled with love, peace, and joy. Christ made that possible. He brings peace into our crazy chaos. Life is rough. There are many unexpected bumps and turns so I rely on my Savior. I am in awe of his life and example and eternally grateful I can be with these crazies forever.  Happy Easter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment