This year Hunter partcipated in his first choir- the Mapleton Children's Choir.
He had his first concert a few weeks before Christmas. Seeing him in his choir robes was about the cutest thing and made my Mommy heart just melt. He did a fabulous job. However, afterwards he told me, "hey mom, I don't think I want to do choir again." Confused, because I know how much Hunter loves choir, I asked, "Why do you say that buddy?" Hunter replied, "Well I was just so hot. I was getting all sweaty. I will keep doing my practices but I don't want to do the performance if it is going to be that hot again." I laughed so hard because it was sooo hot. It was in the Springville Art Museum and there wasn't air conditioning or any fans. It was so hot and the poor kid had to wear a long sleeve button-up shirt, a tie, and then his robes on top. I would have been pretty hot too!
My darling choir boy!
Hunter's good friend and next door neighbor, Ava, is also in the choir. I'm sure this is another reason he loves it so much! Haha.













No comments:
Post a Comment